Welcome to SoCreaStitch, the French stitching touch!
This is a French website which was created for the British stitchers' community.
So you shop in sterling pounds without worrying about language issues (all instructions are translated in English) or delivery cost, which is fixed whatever you order: only £3.
If you are a visitor from outside the UK, you are very welcome too!
Click here for further details regarding North America.
Click here for further details regarding other regions of the world.
We provide a friendly and efficient service, check our customers' testimonials.
Enjoy your visit! Keep in touch by signing up for our newsletter (see right =>)
So here is the latest Madame La Fée design, called Bientôt Noël, with both a modern and a traditional look (something that Madame La Fée is very good at!).
New also in our Christmas range, Passion Bonheur Joyeux Noël.
Browse our Christmas selection to discover, or re-discover, more gorgeous patterns and accessories!
Bienvenue à la ferme! (Welcome to the farm!) This is the name of a new design by Passion Bonheur, featuring her characteristic fresh and simple style.
If you like red gingham fabric, do not miss our complete kit "Confitures", which will enable you to stitch a lovely cover for a notebook in which you can record you best recipes (even the notebook is included in the kit!).
Also worth more than a glance, Madame la Fée "Cuisine de Famille" design which is a longstanding success. And if you just happen to love the colour RED, browse the Red Shades patterns in our "By Colour Shade" collection.
Each new design by Madame La Fée is always eagerly awaited here in France. "Maison de Charme" (Elegant House) is another proof that "Lady Fairy" knows how to catch the spirit of the times.
As with all Madame La Fée designs, you can work the full project, which is always a rewarding challenge, and/or re-use the different patterns in a project of your own. For my part, I just love the peonies bouquet!
Many of us are fond of cakes in general, and of cross-stitch cakes in particular! That is why at SoCreaStitch, we have a category of products dedicated to charts featuring Cakes and Sweets, so that you find them more easily.
Among them, the Malin Maline's series of Pretty Cakes stands in the foreground with its five matching designs: Cupcakes, Macaroons, Doughnuts, Religieuses and of course Jolies Pâtisseries (Pretty Cakes) which you can now purchase as a complete kit.
Au Coeur du Jardin (At the Garden's Heart) is a brand new design just perfect to celebrate the come back of warmer days. With its delightful colours in the blue and rose shades Passion Bonheur likes so much, it makes you want to take your needle and start a new project!
If you like Passion Bonheur's fresh style, you may be tempted by her ABC with Flowers or her Charming Spring and Sunny Summer designs. All Passion Bonheur's patterns here.
After Passion for Chocolate, Passion for Stranwberries and Passion for Roses, here comes the latest design by Madame La Fée Passion for Angels.
This elegant samper celebrates angels and cherubs and will decorate your home all year long, not only at Christmas. As usual with Madame La Fée patterns, you can choose to work the whole design and frame it; or else work a particular element, for instance the beautiful garland of flowers on a wedding sampler.
This is the latest design released in France by Tralala, just in time to celebrate both Easter and Spring (even if we will have to wait a little more before seeing carrots in the vegetable patch!).
As (almost) all Tralala patterns, it uses some shading threads by Atalie (France) and by The Gentle Art (USA) which make each stitched work unique. But the DMC numbers are on the key too should you prefer them!
Thanks to the large colour grid, the pattern is very pleasant and easy to stitch.The chart comes with a metallic gold thread and four glass beads of various shades to embellish your stitched work. Its bright colours will give you energy while waiting for warmer days.
Click on the picture for further details and price.
These fine embroidery scissors are made in France and designed by Nanou. They are marketed by Les Boutis de Lucie and come nicely displayed without any price.
They are not only very pretty with their two cat figures, but also sharp, sturdy and pleasant to work with.
After her famous letters with funny little Santa's, Alice and Co has designed 5 new complete alphabets (with all the letters from A to Z).
From a very classic one that reminds us of the monograms on vintage linen pieces to more modern ones (what a wonderful idea the "wallpaper" is!), they present letters ranging from 45 to 140 counts high. Just ideal for a personalized gift.
If you would like to know what a specific letter looks like before purchasing a complete alphabet, just drop me a line (contact).
We just like this little fellow designed by Passion Bonheur and called "Little Highlander". It is sweet (so is its price) and very easy to work (you will not be changing colours every two stitches). Above all, it is part of a complete series with charts for girls and boys.
Passion Bonheur has designed more than 35 teddys so far to celebrate special events, hobbys, travels, music, holidays... Discover the complete Cross-stitch Teddy Bear Collection here.
- Ma Petite Robe Noire: the new Tralala design
- Christmas magic with Madame La Fée latest design
- Already stitching Winter with Passion Bonheur
- New exclusive kit: the Autumnal Cushion Cover
- Stitching the warm colours of Autumn
- French country style for home-made jams
- Little Parisian Girls by Malin Maline
- A Short Stroll in the Garden with Madame La Fée
- NEW! Sweet Cake Stand hangers in wood
- Two new Malin Maline designs in Cross Stitch Collection Magazine
- Celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee
- After La Parisienne here comes Mode de Paris the latest design by Tralala
- New buttons and accessories in wood by the Bee Company
- Two Tralala designs in New Stitches magazine
- Ma Boite à Couture (My Sewing Box): a new series by Alice and Co
- Enjoying the beauty of flowers with Madame La Fée Hanami design
- Rose Anglais, a new kit by SoCreaStitch
- Six new lovely designs by C'est Mon Monde
- Ring Cushion kit and Wedding Record kit
- The latest Tralala designs have arrived!
- New SoCreaStitch full kit: La Vie en Rose
- Vaisselle Ancienne: the new "so French" design by Madame La Fée
- New range of products: artistic stamps by Chéri' M
- Exceptional SALE at SoCreaStitch!
- La Patisserie Rose: Madame La Fée latest design
- This is a gift for you!
- So chic! New Parisian Girl design by Tralala
- NEW Exclusive Christmas Kit
- New range of buttons and hangers in wood
- Welcoming a new designer "Les Boutis de Lucie"